Senior Hydrographic Surveyor
We are looking for an experienced Senior Hydrographic Survey professional to join our team.
Our client is formed by a close group of more than 80 professionals who are highly motivated to go the extra mile for every client in delivering the best data possible. We are looking for an experienced hydrographic survey professional to join their team.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE
As a Senior Hydrographic Surveyor working within our clients team you will have responsibility for the execution of medium-sized projects and you will assist the Party Chief on larger projects. This includes mobilisation and calibration of both smaller and larger vessels, acquisition and QC of hydrographic data onboard survey vessels and when necessary you will process the data.
As a Senior team member you will have a lot of freedom in your role as well as the support of an experienced team in order to deliver the best results on projects. The working field covers offshore marine zones and inland waterways all over the world.
Your responsibilities and tasks are:
- Executing all kinds survey operations in line with internal procedures and external/client specifications;
- Mobilisation and calibration of vessels;
- Processing of hydrographic survey data, charting and report writing;
- Maintenance of measuring instruments and all other survey equipment;
- Taking care of administrative requirements on project level.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
For this role we are looking for someone with the following skills and competences:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Ocean Technology, Oceanography, Hydrography or something similar;
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Qinsy;
- In possession of a valid driver’s license (B, preferably incl. BE);
- Pro-active, practical and flexible mindset;
- Professional, solution-oriented attitude;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal;
- You live, or want to live, in the Netherlands;
- In possession of an EU-residency/work permit.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS OFFERS
They offer you a varied work environment with possibilities to develop further and the opportunity to contribute to our sustainable goals and innovative projects:
- You will be working in a team of like-minded professionals;
- Training and development are a high priority at our client;
- They have attractive secondary benefits that fits your experience and education;
- The office with beautiful roof terrace for lunch and drinks is located in Amsterdam Noord, only a ferry ride away from the center, and easily reachable from outside of Amsterdam;
- You will be part of a growing, inspiring and innovative international company.
If you are interested in this vacancy then upload your motivation letter and CV and leave your contact details in the form below.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact Ellen
Do you want to apply for this vacancy?
Please fill in the form below and send your resumé and / or application letter in Word or PDF.
When you fill out the form you agree with your data processing. For more information please read our Privacy Statement.
Indien je jouw gegevens aan ons verstrekt, geef je toestemming om je te benaderen over onze dienstverlening. Meer info: lees ons Privacy Statement.