TENDER ENGINEER (Sr.)
We are looking for an experienced, Senior Tender Engineer with proven track record and certified as per highest industrial standards and requirements for the following positions:
- An international operational survey organisation, with its own fleet of vessel(s) including from trailer types till DP2
- An international operating subsea service supplier with offices in the Netherlands, Great Britain, Middle East and India. Main objectives, Survey, ROV, Air and SAT diving operations as being the majority of operations.
To coordinate and produce high quality pre-qualifications and tenders. Carrying out all aspects of preparation, compilation and publishing of tenders and pre-qualifications.
- To coordinate the preparation and submission of pre-qualification and tender documentation by stipulated deadlines
- Point of contact for the client and internal staff throughout the tender process
- Liaise with other internal departments to attain information required, Finance, HSE, Legal, Operations etc.
- To prepare and present relevant information to the Management team for review and approval.
- To coordinate the compilation of the tender and pre-qualifications submission documentation, from receipt to close out
- Responsible for the maintenance of all tender and pre-qualifications registers and databases and ensure that all work is undertaken to the highest quality and professionalism in accordance with the relevant Company Management Systems and project specific documentation
- Focal point with the client during tender process through to contract handover with operations
- Responsible for the tender library and registers.
- Bachelor or Master degree or work-related experience in relevant discipline (civil, mechanical, hydrographical and/or marine) Engineering with affinity for the offshore oil and gas and/or subsea industry
- Good knowledge of MS office package and the affiliated operational systems as in usage
- Fluent English (written and spoken), knowledge of German or other languages is a pro
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- A flexible attitude, self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Excellent Time Management skills and ability to prioritize to achieve deadlines
- Willing to travel abroad occasionally
Interested? Don't hesitate and contact us
Do you want to apply for this vacancy?
Please fill in the form below and send your resumé and / or application letter in Word or PDF.
When you fill out the form you agree with your data processing. For more information please read our Privacy Statement.
Indien je jouw gegevens aan ons verstrekt, geef je toestemming om je te benaderen over onze dienstverlening. Meer info: lees ons Privacy Statement.