Technical Fleet Manager regio Den Haag
Looking for an experienced Technical Fleet Manager Our client is situated in the Haque and specialised in the offshore Industry, providing worldwide services with their guard, support and escort vessels
The main objective of the Technical Fleet Manager is the development, performance, maintenance, to keep the vessels in such a technical state, that they are technically qualified to perform their tasks
- Control and management of the Planned Maintenance System
- Supervising the execution of activities by the Technical Superintendents
- Responsible for the selecting and contacting subcontractors or 3rd party’s
- Making specifications about dry-docking, repairs, maintenance and renovations
- Responsible for requesting quotations for reparations, dry-docking and renovations etc
- Giving Technical advice to the Management regarding the fleet
- Responsible for the operational budget
- Responsible to be ensure that the vessels will be “in class” at all times
- Visiting ships occasionally, reporting to the management
- Inspections on behalf of purchasing a Chartering ship
- Responsible and supervising the Technical Superintendents
- Maintenance contacts with Class en Flag state surveyors regarding certification and registration of the ships
- Maintaining contacts with the Charterer
- The management of certificates + registration of ships
- To comply with the company QHSE policies and procedures
- The Technical fleet management
- The Technical administration
- Maintenance (maintenance schedules) of the fleet
- The certification and registration of the ships
- Cost awareness
- Several years of relevant / technical experience
- Experience as C/E on various types of ships
- Maritime / Technical college thinking and working level
- Excellent Management skills
- Good computer skills and the ability to work with fleet management systems
- Relevant work experience
- Executive qualities
- Good social skills
- Good fluency in English
What do they offer:
Challenging position in a dynamic working environment, with educational opportunities and outstanding working conditions, including a 13th month salary and pension scheme.
Do you want to apply for this vacancy?
Please fill in the form below and send your resumé and / or application letter in Word or PDF.
When you fill out the form you agree with your data processing. For more information please read our Privacy Statement.
Indien je jouw gegevens aan ons verstrekt, geef je toestemming om je te benaderen over onze dienstverlening. Meer info: lees ons Privacy Statement.