Project Manager, commuting distance from Amsterdam
Our client is formed by a close group of more than 80 professionals who are highly motivated to go the extra mile for every client in delivering the best data possible. We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager with extensive project management experience in the maritime industry to join their team!
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE
The four project teams in are in the lead to provide our clients with the subsurface data and insights they need for their projects. You will work closely with our clients to ensure that the project is executed according to the client’s deliverables and on time and budget.
As a Project Manager you will be part of one of the four project teams within the company and work together with a Data and Reporting Coordinator and Project Surveyor. In addition, the team consists of approximately eight field surveyors and you can use the experience of our data processing team. Your team drives client satisfaction and contributes to the general development and innovation capabilities of the company. Together you will be responsible for the safe and successful completion of multiple projects running at the same time from start to finish, where you have the final accountability.
This position will also be an opportunity to grow efficiency and focus on personnel development. In this role you will report to the Operations Director and work with the other colleques to create a sustainable future.
Your responsibilities and tasks are:
- Provide our clients with the right expertise and develop a sustainable relationship.
- You are the main client contact during project execution.
- Be overall responsible for delivery of projects within scope, budget and time.
- Develop and lead your team and drive our safety culture.
- Support the commercial team in tenders, maintain relation with our sub-contractors and other teams in the company.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation on projects by using new techniques and ideas.
- Monitor the project organization, planning and financial controlling aspects of the projects and work closely with our financial manager to gain valuable insights.
- Contribute to company's ambition is to be a planet proof survey company.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
For this role we are looking for someone who is eager, passionate and committed and with the following skills and competences:
- Project Manager with Bachelor or University degree in an industry associated discipline.
- 3+ years of project management experience in a similar industry.
- Effective communication skills.
- A good sense for commercial and contractual aspects of the job.
- Interpersonal skills to interface with the project team as well as the client.
- Excellent planning skills, capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Highly organized, with problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- You live in the Netherlands at commuting distance from Amsterdam.
- Available for 0,8-1,0 FTE (32-40 hours working week).
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
We offer you a varied work environment with possibilities to develop further and the opportunity to contribute to our sustainable goals and innovative projects:
- You will be working in a team of like-minded professionals.
- Training and development are a high priority.
- We have attractive secondary benefits that fits your experience and education.
- The office with beautiful roof terrace for lunch and drinks is located in Amsterdam Noord, only a ferry ride away from the center, and easily reachable from outside of Amsterdam.
If you are interested in this vacancy then upload your motivation letter and CV and leave your contact details in the form below.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact us: Ellen +31 682264910
Do you want to apply for this vacancy?
Please fill in the form below and send your resumé and / or application letter in Word or PDF.
When you fill out the form you agree with your data processing. For more information please read our Privacy Statement.
Indien je jouw gegevens aan ons verstrekt, geef je toestemming om je te benaderen over onze dienstverlening. Meer info: lees ons Privacy Statement.