Crewing Officer (1fte) in Den Helder
CREWING OFFICER (1fte) in DEN HELDER We are looking for candidates for the following position in Den Helder office:
For our client who is based in Den Helder (NL) and operates platform-supply, subsea-support and walk-to-work vessels we are looking for a Crewing Officer ( 1fte).
They have further offices in Aberdeen (UK), Genoa (IT) and Singapore. The Den-Helder-managed vessels operate mainly in the North Sea area, with area of operation occasionally extending to include the Mediterranean or West Africa. Their most important objective is making our customers successful by providing safe and highly efficient shipping services and offshore-support solutions.
Our client operates a fleet of 14 modern vessels.
What will you do?
In this function, and for the vessels falling under his/her supervision, the Crewing Officer is responsible for:
- Planning of crews on board, in line with defined crewing and vessel policies;
- Checking and validating crew members’ documentation;
- Handling all social-security matters and any crew insurance claims;
- Overseeing the complete crewing process and monitoring crew issues;
- Implementing applicable crewing documentation;
- Generating timely reporting, breakdowns and analyses of crew-related costs;
- Staying up-to-date with crewing-related information and developments that can support business development and performance.
In this position, you report to the Crewing Manager. You will work in a team of 4 Crewing Officers located in Den Helder.
What do they offer?
We believe that to be an employer of choice, we need to take care of our employees.
This is why, if you join our team, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- A salary in line with the market;
- A wide range of development opportunities, including a (free) internal training programme and an annual personal budget that can be used for your own personal and professional development goals.
Who are we looking for?
Our preferred candidate has:
- A minimum of one to two years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in a maritime environment;
- Work experience in personnel resource planning;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of local and international labour legislation, social security and human resources;
- Willingness to travel to the vessels occasionally;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills in English.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the EU will be considered for this role.
Please upload your Applications in English, including curriculum vitae. For more information don't hesitate and call Ellen +31 (0) 6 82264910
Do you want to apply for this vacancy?
Please fill in the form below and send your resumé and / or application letter in Word or PDF.
When you fill out the form you agree with your data processing. For more information please read our Privacy Statement.
Indien je jouw gegevens aan ons verstrekt, geef je toestemming om je te benaderen over onze dienstverlening. Meer info: lees ons Privacy Statement.