For a young and dynamic organisation, characterized by a flexible, practical and solution-oriented attitude, we are looking for a Chief Engineer. Our client serves, supports and relieves companies and organizations working in the dredging Industry.
They are particularly active within the Dutch, Belgian and German waters, but consider the whole of Europe as their working area. Our client owns a diverse and multifunctional fleet, including multicats, crew transfer vessels , multipurpose and survey vessels.
- Responsible for the technical and (sub) installations on deck and engine room
- Responsible for the safe and responsible execution of the work
- Provide (technical) reports
- Certificate of Competency, Chief Engineer <3000kW
- Valid Seafarer Medical Certificate
- Seaman’s Book
- Basic Safety
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Excellent command of the English language
- High level of independence
- Several years of work experience multicat, shoalbuster
Do you want to apply for this vacancy?
Please fill in the form below and send your resumé and / or application letter in Word or PDF.
When you fill out the form you agree with your data processing. For more information please read our Privacy Statement.
Indien je jouw gegevens aan ons verstrekt, geef je toestemming om je te benaderen over onze dienstverlening. Meer info: lees ons Privacy Statement.